Jane Murrell

Go down

Jane Murrell

Post  JaneyM on Tue Mar 27 2012, 10:13

Hi there, I'm Jane.

Day job is working for a large Investment Bank as Team Leader with about 15 staff that I have to hone into shape daily! LOL.

I'm the lucky Human Mummy to a gorgeous 3 year old Staffy/Boxer cross brindle female called MissNoodles Murrell (please join her Facebook page - she loves making new friends).

I've only been involved with Trikala and Elpida for a short while now, and to be perfectly honest I'm not sure how I heard of them. But I do know that since day one of just seeing some of the posts, I was amazed at the fantastic work that all involved do for the shelters. Behind the scenes it's amazing!

So I basically wormed my way in, and kept on annoying Rachel until she succumbed! Now I'm admin on a couple of our Facebook pages, and just been promoted to Chief Proofreader! Get me!

In the short time I have been involved with these guys, I'm amazed! It can only get better, and with your support the sun will shine brighter and brighter for all the wonderful animals that the girls over in Greece have been saving.

Please support and help us as much as you can. Even if it's only by sharing the information, the more the word is spread, the better for all.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum