O Argos Animal Welfare Society in Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

contacts in Spain needed

2 posters

Go down

contacts in Spain needed Empty contacts in Spain needed

Post  susanns Wed Mar 28 2012, 10:45

Form Linda LK: I need contacts in Spain that can get me contacts for a medicine called milteforan. I am handling the medicine end for hope and Trikala. But having a very difficult time making Spain contacts. Milteforan is only made in Spain this product is so needed for the greekies
susanns
susanns
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

contacts in Spain needed Empty Re: contacts in Spain needed

Post  susanns Wed Mar 28 2012, 10:51

From Jane M: Milteforan? Right, I'll ask, there is one lady (friend of friend as usual, but FB is quite useful eh!), that is very keen on dog rescue, so she may be the one to ask. I'll message her and see if she knows anything. Also Nick/Steve, they have a whole menagerie of animals, sadly one just passed away too, so they may know a bit more, and have been in regular contact with vet, so you never know. Will find out for you Linda. What type of medicine is it? Tablet, liquid? And what does it do, just so I can explain it over
susanns
susanns
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaneyM Thu Mar 29 2012, 09:22

Just to make sure you got this message yesterday:

Linda, this is my friend's Vet's email address in Spain. He said contact the Assistant there, Ana, and she will be able to help you/find out information etc.for you. They are not sure if able to sell the drug without seeing the animal, but should be able to point in right direction. She speaks fluent English and apparently is extremely helpful. If you tell her you came via Nick Holland-Morgan. Email address is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let me know if any joy.

Also have a contact in India who is going to find out over there if it's available. Silly as it sounds, but when I lived there, drugs were lots cheaper and very easy to get over the counter, so you never know...

Razz
JaneyM
JaneyM

Back to top Go down

Post  susanns Fri Mar 30 2012, 06:38

flower
susanns
susanns
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down