O Argos Animal Welfare Society in Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you ladies of the Trikala Shelter

3 posters

Go down

Thank you ladies of the Trikala Shelter Empty Thank you ladies of the Trikala Shelter

Post  Ghost07 Thu Mar 08 2012, 20:53

Hi folks,

I just thought the most appropriate first post should be a huge thank you to all you good folk out there in Greece who do such a wonderful job helping out the poor wee animals the world has forgot. Your strength, determination and down right bloody hard work is an example to everyone everywhere. I feel a better person for having got involved and although some of the pictures you post are hard to view and some of the stories you tell are hard to hear, my faith is restored by all your good actions.

Keep going my friends, if we continue to shout loudly enough about these issues one day the world shall hear us and follow the example you have set and be a better place for it.

All my thanks, love and best wishes

Mike from Scotland

xxx
Ghost07
Ghost07

Back to top Go down

Thank you ladies of the Trikala Shelter Empty Re: Thank you ladies of the Trikala Shelter

Post  Admin Thu Mar 08 2012, 21:02

Welcome Mike!

You got the first post in cheers

I don't know quite how much you know about the shelter yet Mike, but these 5 wonderful women started out at this shelter when it was funded by the Greek Government. When they withdrew their funding these wonderful women put all their savings into keeping the dogs alive. Going from restaurant to restaurant for scraps just to feed them on.

It is so nice to hear from another's point of view, how their work has touched and inspired them, restored some faith.

Nice to have you here Mike Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trikalashelter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thank you ladies of the Trikala Shelter Empty Re: Thank you ladies of the Trikala Shelter

Post  Ghost07 Thu Mar 08 2012, 21:11

Hi again,

It is nice to be here :-)

I support several charities in the UK and I can't help feeling they are so lucky compared to what you have to deal with in Greece. I will continue to support my UK charities but I believe that good people, where ever they are, should also be supported, encouraged ............. and thanked.

I look forward to seeing the forum grow and will do my best to add a rich flavour to it :-)

Keep up the good work :-)

Mike

xxx
Ghost07
Ghost07

Back to top Go down

Thank you ladies of the Trikala Shelter Empty Welcome

Post  Rachel1974 Fri Mar 09 2012, 06:15

Welcome to the forum Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mike
Please feel free to add your friends here. We need as many supporters as we can get.
It's lovely to see so many supporting Trikala.
Take care and again welcome.
Rachel xxx
Rachel1974
Rachel1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down